All memberships and breeder referrals are due by January 31st of each year or they will be dropped from the site the following month! DO NOT send your packet of paperwork certified mail, it will be returned!
EJRTCA FORMS – To get a complete membership packet, go to each of these pages and print them out. If you are unable to print the forms out, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get a packet to you. Please give Lauren two months to get your paperwork done. (8 weeks).
- Directions of getting packet done correctly
- Membership Application Form
- Breed Standards to guide you and your vet
- Terrier Registration Form
- Veterinarian’s Certificate Form
- Stud Service Certificate Form
- Litter Registration Form
- Litter Record Form
- Breeding Record Form
To expedite your papers, the following tips are suggested:
- COMPLETE packets. When packets are incomplete and I have to contact you, it throws you in the hold pile and until I receive the rest of the information from you, you will stay there. When I do receive the information from you, I do not immediately begin to work on your packet but put the new information by post date and when its date comes up, I pull out your hold work and finish it. (whatever number is next) Use dog’s COMPLETE registration names, not nicknames, shortened names, etc on ALL papers pertaining to that dog. It is very hard to look up dogs’ pedigrees when nicknames have been used and I have to figure out who the dog really is.
Completed packets are:
• Filled out registration application
• Picture of each side of your dog
• Filled out vet certificate
• VERY clear, VERY legible pedigree
• APPROPRIATE fees
- Send smaller packets. When someone sends me 10 dogs at a time to register, it slows down everyone’s papers a lot. I will sometimes pass over large packets and do smaller ones first and come back to the large packets so others won’t have to wait so long or work on the large packet one at a time and do another person’s packet in between each dog.
- Send COMPLETE information. When registration numbers are left out, I must search and find them to complete the work on the papers of the dog I am registering.
- You will find it much easier to email me than call me on the phone. If you MUST call, use my cell phone number listed below, but you will get better, more complete answers by email.
- Do not attempt to email pictures to print out.
- Make sure to include the CORRECT payment.
*** Fees subject to change.
You must print out the forms and mail them to Lauren. Please do not email the forms.
*** Membership is $20.00 per family, per year.
*** Dogs that have appropriate litter registration papers with them will be the same–$20.00 for current members and $30.00 for non-members and $20.00 for members.
*** For ANY dog applying for registration that does NOT have a litter registration form with a submitted application, the fee will be $100.00. Unanimous vote of board members.
*** Litter registration for non-members are $30.00 per litter regardless of size. For members the fee is $20.00.
*** Each dog in the litter, after 6 months must apply for permanent papers, which is $30.00 per dog for non members and $20.00 for members.
*** To be listed on the breeder referral page, you must be a member for a whole year without any complaints!
The EJRTCA registry now has close to 2300 dogs registered and 4600 back numbered dogs who we do not have any information on. When a pedigree has to be built from scratch, the research can take up to 2+ hours. I do this on my spare time so please take note that it can take up to 8 weeks to process your paperwork if completed correctly. If you make sure to follow the guidelines listed above, this will insure your paperwork can be done quicker without any delays. Thank you so much for supporting our registry and our endeavor to perpetuate the English Jack Russell and continue to improve the quality of the breed.
If you are not in the USA, please pay through PayPal ONLY. Please make all checks payable to the EJRTCA
Send completed packets to:
c/o Lauren McWilliams
14405 Highway 98, Magnolia, AR 71753